Use our global calendar of privacy events to locate an event near you.
About RSA Conference
Information is power. And wherever there’s power, there are people looking to steal it. But that’s also where you’ll find us. We’re RSA Conference. And we’re here to stand against cyberthreats around the world.
That means being here for you. Connecting you with the people and insights that will empower you to stay ahead of cyberthreats. We do this through our online outreach and with our events around the globe.
Some say it’s impossible to stay ahead of cybersecurity threats. We disagree. We’ll always be here as your go-to resource for exchanging ideas, learning the latest trends and finding the solutions for a more secure tomorrow.
We’re here. Where are you?
Our conferences draw over 50,000 attendees per year, more than any other conference out there. Why? Because we’re the only event that offers such a broad range of reasons. Valuable content presented by some of the industry’s most forward-thinking leaders. The chance to network with thousands of peers. And the inspiration you need to protect your organization now and in the future. Once you attend, it’s hard not to get swept up in the opportunities to find new industry voices and new ways of approaching security.
So, want to be better prepared for tomorrow’s challenges? Connect with RSA Conference today. You’ll feel smarter for doing it.
The KNOW Conference is where innovation and prevention happen. In an era of constant data breaches, fraud attacks, and Trust & Safety breakdowns, the need for collaboration, partnerships, and innovation is greater than ever.
With the product builders, policy creators, social do-gooders, and Trust & Safety nerds joining us for the world’s leading event in the identity space, KNOW convenes the world’s leading professionals across industries to share, innovate, and solve the toughest challenges and bring trust to every type of digital transaction.
KNOW 2019 will proudly present all-new track themes, featuring unrivaled sessions that tackle the industry’s most complex challenges head-on. KNOW’s carefully curated content is a must-attend event for business leaders looking to stay updated on the latest innovation, emerging trends, and opportunities to create new business
Our Annual Dinner, a longstanding tradition known fondly as Tech Prom, will be held on April 10, 2019, at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. Each year, this widely attended event brings together more than 1,000 thought leaders, stakeholders, and decision makers within the tech policy community.
The Retail Analytics Council and Platt Retail Institute present the second annual Retail Robotics and AI Conference, which will take place on April 11-12, 2019, at the Hilton Orrington Hotel in Evanston, IL (next to the Northwestern University campus). The Conference will focus on implementing and executing retail AI strategies, as well as exploring emerging trends in retail robotics. Presentations by leading academics and retailers include:
- U.S.-China Retailers, Consumer Trends, and AI
- Observations on the State of Retail Technology and AI
- How to Implement a Retail Analytics Function
- Advanced Analytics in Customer-Centric Strategies
- How Bayesian Network Leaning is Applied in Marketing
- Data Privacy
- Robots in Retail Competition Presentations
- Robust Perception for Robotics Systems
- Intelligent Automation
- Current Retail Robot Applications and Benefits
- Future Retail Robot Applications
Attendance is open to retailers by invitation only and is limited to 150 participants. This includes Retail Analytics Council Advisory Board members, C-level executives, academics, and leaders in the industry. The format is educational, knowledge advancement-based, with many opportunities to interact with the presenters and attendees. The Conference offers a unique opportunity to participate in the development of the retail industry’s research and technology through interaction with academics and professionals by means of expert panel discussions.
Summary of Key Dates
- August 14, 2018. Early Bird Registration begins. See https://robots.law.miami.edu/2019for further information.
- Sept 4, 2018. Submission portal opens. See https://robots.law.miami.edu/2019 for further information.
- Nov 5, 2018. Call for papers and demos closes. All proposals submitted by this date will be treated equally.
- Dec. 17, 2018. We aim to have responses to paper and demo proposals by this date. Watch https://robots.law.miami.edu/2019 further information.
- Jan 14, 2019. Portal opens for submission of poster proposals.
- Jan 14 2019. Early bird registration closes.
- March 8, 2019. Call for posters closes, but acceptances may be offered on a rolling basis (i.e. it may be beneficial to submit earlier).
- March 14, 2019. Full papers due. They will be posted online here at the conference web site unless otherwise agreed.
- April 5, 2019. Advance registration closes.
- April 10, 2019. We Robot Workshops, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA.
- April 11-12, 2019. We Robot Conference, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA. (Note – poster session on April 11.)
Members only event that gathers Future of Privacy Forum’s (FPF) leading academic, advocacy, and corporate stakeholders. By invitation only. For FPF membership information, please contact Barbara Kelly at [email protected].