This half day conference on Asian Data Privacy Laws and their impact on business will cover:
– The latest privacy law developments in Asia
– Significant developments expected across Asian jurisdictions
– Questions companies are asking and practical steps they are taking to adapt their operations
– Helping your company plan where to allocate resources according to your risk profile
– Data protection and privacy laws work very differently in Asia compared with Europe and North America. How do you address privacy challenges in this fast-growing region?
To what extent are the Asian laws responding to the EU Data Protection Regulation?
To what extent do the APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules have traction in the region?
In which countries should companies expect mediation to play a role?
This conference will provide you with your ideal update on privacy law developments in Asia and what may lie ahead.